This was based loosely on a recipe I found on the Masterchef Australia website from Campbells using their chicken stock.
Now the recipe that follows is what I used for 12 drumsticks (so for 2 nights worth, you would probably cut the quantities of some things down, so I will write that next to what I used).
preheat oven to 220c or 428 F
12 chicken drumsticks (recipe called for 8 for 4 people)
1 onion chopped
2-3 cloves garlic chopped
1 zucchini chopped
3 potatoes chopped
2 carrots chopped(recipe said 1)
I also added
1/2 red capsicum (pepper)
1/3 bunch celery or 2 stalks I guess
1/3 cup plain flour
1/4 cup red wine
500 mls chicken stock
4 tablespoons tomato paste (tomato puree)
salt and pepper for seasoning
I used dried herbs as I didn't have any fresh ones on hand, i didn't measure this but I am guessing it was around 1 tablespoon of each of these
1. Cook chicken in pan/dish on the stove for around 5 mins or until just brown on the outside
2. Add in onion, garlic cook for a minute
3. Add in vegetables and cook for a few minutes (I had WAY too much for my small saucepan so I couldn't do this as long or as well as I wanted)
4. Combine in a jug the wine, 1/3 cup plain flour, stock, tomato paste and herbs
5. Pour juices into the pan and place in the oven for around 45 mins or until chicken is cooked.
I served with rice, you could serve with pasta or some nice crunchy bread too