My sister in law made this a few years ago (and I LOVED it) I have changed the quantity a little on somethings so I will put the way I make it (I've lost her original recipe anyway!).
2 chicken breasts diced
1/2 brown onion chopped
1/4 teaspoon curry powder
2 1/2 tablespoons mango chutney (I use sharwoods green label)
1 mango sliced
1 tin mango sliced
1 1/2 -2 cups coconut milk
As with everything taste it and see if its to your liking. If you like things a little hotter then add some more curry. If you really like the coconut flavour add more milk.
1. cut chicken into pieces and heat in a pan until browned
2. chop onion and mango
3. Place onion in pan and cook for a few minutes.
4. Add the chutney, curry powder and mango and cook for a further minute or two
5. Add the coconult milk and allow to simmer for a minute or so before removing from heat.
6. Serve over some cooked rice.