Tuesday, August 4, 2009

What are we eating this week?

I've had a few comments that we eat really well. I just thought we ate normal with one or two extra special dishes thrown in LOL.
I guess we are blessed to have such great food, money to buy that food, and great ideas through tv, the net, magazines, cook books on how to cook things a little differently.

This week hasn't been that exciting really.

Spaghetti bolognaise (2 nights)
Orange, ginger, honey chicken
Marinated lamb steaks and veggies
Beef stew
Chicken drumsticks with a floured coating and chips
Roast chicken and veggies

We have also had the chocolate balls, and today I am going to make a carrot cake mmmmmmm

2 comments:

  1. Lots of delicious recipes this week. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks :)
    Next week my sister is coming to stay so making lots of the new things I've been trying. Yummo :)

    ReplyDelete